Our 5-Step Referral Process
1. The Haven Café is open to individuals over the age of 18 experiencing loneliness, isolation and low level anxiety and depression.
2. A GP / Social Worker / Other Health Professional will recommend the Haven Cafe to patients / clients who they feel could benefit from attending as part of their recovery.
3. The GP / Social Worker / Other Health Professional contacts the Haven Café and advises why the patient needs to attend and passes on their contact details to us.*
4. A personal introductory letter or email (as preferred) is sent to the prospective member.
5. A follow-up phone call is made to answer any questions and if the person so wishes they can start to attend on the first convenient Saturday.
*All contact details and other information will be held securely in accordance with our Data Protection and Privacy Policies.